- JHSPH Open provides 110 courses in Health and Medical areas, such as adolescent health, aging, behavior, occupational health, biostatistics, cancer, chronic diseases, public health, health policy, HIV, infectious disease, injury prevention, malaria, maternal health, nutrition, and mental health.
- Full course packages are provided including syllabus, readings and assignments.
- Most courses are paired with completely free or highly affordable textbooks ($10-$30).
- Easy navigation, consistent structure, and user-friendly environment.
- All JHSPH OPEN courses are released under CC BY NC SA. However, some materials are released under CC BY NS SA 2.0, and others are released under CC BY NC SA 2.5. Please check the license setting of individual material.
- This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon the original work non-commercially, as long as you credit the author(s) and license your new creations under the identical terms.
Last updated: 05 31 2015