- The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences at Pennsylvania State University provides open course materials in various topics including Energy and Mineral Engineering, Geography, Geoscience, and Materials Science.
- Each full course package includes a syllabus, readings, and assignments.
- All materials on this site are released under CC BY NC SA 3.0.
- This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon the original work non-commercially, as long as you credit the author(s) and license your new creations under identical terms.
- Climate Change Background from EGEE 401 Energy in a changing world by Vera Cole, provided by College of Earth and Mineral Sciences at PSU is licensed under CC BY NC SA 3.0.