Presentations & Media
Here you can find research reports, presentations, and press releases related to the development and advancement of open education in the Washington Community and Technical College system. Feel free to read, download and distribute them widely.
SBCTC Press releases
- Community and technical college staff recognized for open educational resource research for Washington students (April 22, 2015)
- New application simplifies user-experience with open educational resources (December 11, 2014)
- New website harnesses open resources to save students money (July 24, 2014)
- Washington State Community and Technical Colleges announces 81 course library of free and low-cost educational resources (April 30, 2013)
- Qualitative Investigation of Faculty Open Educational Resource Usage in the Washington Community and Technical College System: Models for Support and Implementation
- Student-created work release form: this is a template for a student-created work
release form that include the use of creative commons licensing. Feel free to download and customize it to fit your college’s needs.
- A Qualitative Investigation of Faculty Open Educational Resource Usage in the Washington Community and Technical College System: Models for Support and Implementation
- OER Management and Delivery: Seven Best Practices
- Examining the impact of Open Course Library adoption on teaching practice and student success
- The Open Course Library: Disrupting the $200 Textbook
Last updated: 04 28 2016