Open Course Library
- Open Course Library (OCL) offers collections of course materials that cost $30 or less for our 81 highest enrolled courses.
- OCL leverages open educational resources (OER) that can be used, adapted and shared for free as well as low-cost publisher materials.
- OCL courses and materials have undergone testing for accessibility and have been designed using the industry-standard Quality Matters (QM) rubric for assessing the quality of online courses.
- All OCL courses are licensed under CC BY 3.0.
- This license lets you distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the original work, even commercially, as long as you credit the author for the original creation.
Growth Models from MATH&107, Math in Society by David Lippman @Open Course Library is licensed under CC BY 3.0.