- Through the embedded assessments in every instructional activity, Open Learning Initiative (OLI) courses collect student activity data. The data makes possible corrections, suggestions, and cues that are tailored to the individual students’ current performance.
- The content is well organized in a user-friendly format.
- The courses cover disciplines from various areas from American English Speech to biochemistry to French.
- Each module provides interactive assessments that provide immediate feedback.
- All OLI courses are licensed under CC BY NC SA 3.0.
- This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon the original work non-commercially, as long as you credit the author (s) and license your new creations under the identical terms.