Creative Commons License
Unless otherwise noted, all works on this website are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Any and all use or reuse of the material, including use of derivative works (new materials that incorporate or draw on the original materials), must be attributed to SBCTC and, if a faculty member’s name is associated with the material, to that person as well. Please contact SBCTC with questions about citation: email@example.com
- Example 1: When citing the OER 101 training materials
- Example 2: When citing a video from OER Stories.