- The UC Davis STEMWiki Hyperlibrary, consisting of seven interconnected “STEMWikis,” focuses on augmenting post-secondary education in multiple STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) fields.
- The main advantage of the STEMWiki approach is to capitalize on the efforts of both students and faculty to create freely-available textbook substitutes.
- The STEMWikis are developed by a multi-disciplinary team of faculty and students representing Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Statistics, Engineering, Molecular and Cell Biology; and Evolution and Ecology that build and connect individual STEMWikis as “Hubs” in the developing Hyperlibrary network.
- All content in the UC Davis StemWiki pages are licensed under a CC BY NC SA license.
- This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon the original work non-commercially, as long as you credit the author(s) and license your new creations under the identical terms.
- What is Analytical Chemistry by David Harvey at DePauw University, hosted by UC Davis ChemWiki is licensed under CC BY NC SA.